Rosé Pairings Bruschetta with Prosciutto, Ricotta and Arugula
- 1 baguette
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1 Whole clove garlic, peeled, halved
- 1 cup Fresh ricotta cheese
- 15 Arugula leaves
- 4 oz Prosciutto or other salty, cured pork such as coppa, lomo or speck
- Best quality extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Place the bread on a baking sheet and brush both sides with olive oil. Grill the bread until golden all over, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Rub one side of each with the garlic clove.
Spread a tablespoon or two of the ricotta on each bread slice, then press an arugula leaf into the cheese. Place a slice of the prosciutto on top, drizzle with the best quality olive oil, and serve.
Our 2021 Rosé is inspired by the refreshing, dry rosés of southern France. With its sun-soaked slopes and coastal ambiance, Paso Robles boasts an ideal terroir for echoing the flavor and spirit of these popular Mediterranean wines.